
It’s life - somebody says – Get used to this.
But your absence is and will be perceptible all along the life of many.
I’ll miss, I’m afraid, the dangerous mix of sensibility and open-mindedness that is yours. Because of the unlimited wealth I found behind it… that I was struck for so much.
I’m not dying - you’ll be thinking and a lot of gestures to ward off bad luck be doing…
No worries friend, my intention here is just to metaphorize what you are working for… and to try to give you my interpretation.
Yes, you are branching again along a new realization of your life. Any static considerations wouldn’t have helped you to foresee it, neither to know how things would have been if everything had gone differently. Probably you should have lived all your possible lives for finally being able to choose the best one. But this is unwordly or just a film.
What is important here and now is that even if the light seems to be fading, you push on.
Good luck,
a friend of yours
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento