
My dream, Dad,
Since my childhood, I was fascinated by your fairness
has always been that of being like you.
Since my childhood, I was fascinated by your fairness
and by the manner you led your life so honestly.
I've never seen you fooling,
but rather getting angry with
whoever wanted to fool us.
Your strength was so impressive that
I've unintentionally inherited it,
letting my character be wholly influenced by it.
Your strength has never led you to do any act of violence or overbearingness,
Your hunger of justice and radicality pushed you
to fight for the truth and to flee the corruption,
... but also to expel yourselves from profits and advantages
that you would have benefited only impeding your heart to talk and
... that you finally did not.
... but also to expel yourselves from profits and advantages
that you would have benefited only impeding your heart to talk and
... that you finally did not.
Apparently... you did not choose for the good of your family.
Essentially... you deeply and intensely did it,
whenever you showed us how to reject the life's compromises
being still able to make your and our life complete.
Essentially... you deeply and intensely did it,
whenever you showed us how to reject the life's compromises
being still able to make your and our life complete.
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento